Monday, September 19, 2016

That smiley face outside home.......

This picture was taken in 2013 probably…was buried deep in my drive somewhere until I found it a couple of days back…I remembered taking it, but the way I see it today, after three years, is completely different.




Of course, it is something special. Those vines outside my home on a tree, took a round shape, and those leaves, were positioned so, that from a distance it looked exactly like a smiling face, hanging in the air….smiling at you…..

Every morning I would see this. This shape, stayed for almost a month…..it took me two weeks to see that it had grown into a smiley like thing….another week to realize that it would not remain there forever, and to take a picture….



And it did go away. How, I don’t know…when, I have absolutely no idea….but today, I am glad that I took that time of one minute to get my mobile and click this picture. The thing, that was once a daily routine, looks like a dream today…
I am sure this was some kind of sign. And if one tries, one can write a long philosophical note on this…but I guess that is not what this is about….this is about how we see our surroundings and our world….small signs are everywhere I guess….telling us, talking to us, giving us clues….clues to smile…find life out of routine mess….and the funny thing is that we realize those signs only after they are gone, and keep on thinking, rethinking, about what would have happened if we had known those signs, and did something then….

Well, I could only say, let’s all keep on looking for the signs….



Himanshu (Arjun) Padhya

No comments:

Post a Comment