Monday, September 12, 2016

Philosophy of a 'stained sleeve'.....

I did not believe in signs. Even today I am not sure if I do. But lately, over a period of past couple of years, I have begun to understand them……


Driving on a sunny afternoon today, suddenly I observed multiple stains on the sleeve of my new white shirt….before I could react with some anger, they disappeared….


In no time I realized that those stains were not real. They only looked real. It was the shadow of some water drops on my windscreen when in Sun….those drops, on my sleeve remained for some seconds until I took a turn on the road, changing the direction…..and they appeared again when I took next turn….

And I am not sure if there is some deep philosophy or some sign in this….not a déjà vu sort of feel…but these virtual stains on the shirt, do resemble to some of our problems of issues…they are virtual…not real….not there…they remain because you are not changing the direction…they are there because of those water drops somewhere else…

What a way to realize a simple philosophy….!



Himanshu (Arjun) Padhya

No comments:

Post a Comment